DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bggb8t/crop_protection) has announced the addition of the "Crop Protection China News 1221 - 2012" report to their offering.
Q3 financial reports of domestic listed pesticide enterprises were released before the end of Oct. 2012. Most of 19 listed pesticide enterprises enjoyed good growth in revenue and net profit in this period. Only two of them suffered deficits. The growing performance of these listed companies showed the continuous recovery of domestic pesticide industry in Q3 2012.
However, after analyzing the performances of these listed pesticide enterprises, a problem shows up, that is the low profitability of most of these enterprises. Take Zhejiang Wynca for example, its revenue in this period reached USD249 million, but its net profit, however, was just USD5.64 million. The same thing happened to Nantong Jiangshan with revenue and net profit of USD112.67 million and USD0.93 million. Low profitability has suggested that the recovery of domestic pesticide industry may be just a superficial phenomenon.
Driven by the rising price of raw materials, the prices of products in some pesticide enterprises have also risen and finally led to the growth of revenue. However, actually the net profit of the products still remained the same or even lower than before.
- Domestic listed pesticide enterprises have gradually released their Q3 financial reports before the end of Oct. 2012, showing good performances made by most of them.
- While entering the end of Oct. 2012, the harvest of domestic soybean has reached the end and the new round of domestic soybean purchasing battle breaks out in main soybean planting areas.
- Pesticide enterprises pay close attention to pesticide-fertilizers as they are expected to enjoy a bright market prospect in China.
- In recent years, pesticide intermediates industry is in an embarrassing situation that the scale is enlarging gradually while the profit level is slipping on the contrary.
- The MOA holds National Crop Pest and Disease Biological Management Conference on 4 Nov., 2012, discussing how to largely promote biological crop protection technology in the next three years.
- China releases the 12th Five-Year Plan of Hazardous Waste Pollution Management on 8 Oct., 2012 to set goals for the further management of hazardous waste pollution in the period of 2011-2015.
- Shandong Province has begun running a pilot work of handling the notification of pesticide import and export within its province, taking the lead in simplifying pesticides I&E procedures in China.
- Hubei Sanonda announces on 6 Nov., 2012 that it aborts its major assets reorganization plan which has been preparing for nine months.
- Hebei Veyong announces on 12 Nov., 2012 that its long-planned reorganization with ENN Coal fails to get approval from the CSRC.
- Nanjing Redsun Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wynca Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Huapont Pharm. Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Lianhe Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Sanonda Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shengli Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Veyong Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huifeng Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changqing Agricultural and Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Haili Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Noposion Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Lanfeng Bio-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Lier Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Huaxing Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Qianjiang Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Wanchang Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- ABA Chemicals Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bggb8t/crop_protection.