DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k25mpr/zincair) has announced the addition of the "Zinc-Air Batteries - Global Business Strategic Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Zinc-Air Batteries in US$ Million by the following End-Use Segments: Hearing Aids, Automotive, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Trends And Issues In Zinc-Air Batteries Market
3. Global Battery Market
4. Zinc-Air Batteries: Product Overview
5. Technological Innovations / Developments
6. Recent Industry Activity
7. Focus On Select Global Players
8. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 32 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Duracell International
- Electric Fuel Battery Corp.
- Energizer Holdings
- GP Batteries International
- iCellTech Corporation
- Philips UK
- Powerzinc Electric
- Renata SA
- Sony Electronics Asia Pacific Pte.
- Spectrum Brands
- Toshiba Battery Co.
- VARTA Consumer Batteries GmbH & Co. KGaA
- ZeniPower (Zhuhai Zhi Li) Battery Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k25mpr/zincair