DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s47m8k/tetrahydrofuran) has announced the addition of the "Tetrahydrofuran - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Tetrahydrofuran in Thousand Metric Tons by the following End-Use Segments: PTMEG (Polytetra Methylene Ether Glycol), and Solvent. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Product Overview
3. Tetrahydrofuran Value-Chain
4. Global Butanediol Market: A Review
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Focus On Select Global Players
7. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
5. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 37 companies including many key and niche players such as
- BASF SE
- Dairen Chemical Corporation
- International Specialty Products
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Penn A Kem LLC
- Saudi International Petrochemical Company
- TCC Chemical Corporation
- Shanxi Sanwei Group Co.
- Sinochem International Corporation
- Zibo Linzi Bingqing Fine Chemical Factroy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s47m8k/tetrahydrofuran