STOCKHOLM--()--Adding a link to the PDF of the full report which was omitted from the release distributed at 0815 CET today.
The corrected release reads:
Nederman: Financial Statement 2012
Stable end to a tough 2012
- Incoming orders amounted to SEK 734.8m (514.4), which adjusted is an increase of 5.5 %*.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 762.9m (587.2), which adjusted is a decrease of 7.9 %*.
- Operating profit excluding acquisition costs and restructuring costs was SEK 73.9m (59.8). The adjusted operating margin was 9.7% (10.2).
- Operating profit was SEK 70.1m (59.8). The operating margin was 9.2% (10.2).
- Net profit was SEK 47.1m (45.3).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution were SEK 4.02 (3.87).
- Incoming orders amounted to SEK 2,230.0m (2,024.5), which adjusted is a decrease of 2.1 %*.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,272.6m (2,000.9), which adjusted is a decrease of 0.5 %*.
- Operating profit excluding acquisition and restructuring costs was SEK 191.8m (167.0**). The adjusted operating margin was 8.4% (8.3).
- Operating profit was SEK 175.6m (140.5). The operating margin was 7.7% (7.0).
- Net profit was SEK 117.1m (86.8).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution were SEK 10.00 (7.41).
- The board proposes a dividend of SEK 4.00 (3.25) per share.
* adjusted for currency effects, acquisitions and disposals
** adjusted for capital gains on disposal of subsidiaries
CEO’s comments “Orders grew organically by 5.5% in Q4, while sequential developments were strong between Q3 and Q4. Profit margins continued to improve however despite the lower sales figures compared with the same period last year. EFT, which was recently acquired, reported healthy growth over the quarter, especially in terms of profitability levels, where a favourable mix positively affected the quarter’s earnings. To further strengthen our competitive edge and optimise our supply chain we announced in January 2013 that we have now entered negotiations to discontinue manufacturing at the Group’s plant in Denmark and intend moving manufacturing to the Group’s plants in Poland and Germany.” Sven Kristensson, CEO
For further information, see Nederman’s website www.nederman.com
Full report: http://mb.cision.com/Main/1732/9369277/91335.pdf
Nederman Holding AB (publ), Box 602, SE-251 06 Helsingborg, Sweden
Telephone +46 (0)42-18 87 00, Telefax +46 (0)42-18 77 11 Co. Reg. No. 556576-4205
Nederman is required to disclose the information provided herein according to the Swedish Securities Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 12 February 2013 at 8 a.m.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com