DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cw5m9f/foresights) has announced the addition of the "ForeSights: Veggie Butchers" report to their offering.
This ForeSights report was compiled according to The ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit in to - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Selling meat alternatives in a butcher-style environment reinforces the message that these products are equal to their meat counterparts.
As more consumers cut down on or avoid meat, the search is on for viable, tasty alternatives: like other consumers, flexitarians and vegetarians expect the best.
- What is the unique selling proposition of veggie butchers?
- Can larger retail firms benefit from the trend?
- What implications does this have for the future of the market?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cw5m9f/foresights