DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wzkxq/health_insurance) has announced the addition of the "Health Insurance Industry in India" report to their offering.
The health insurance market covers very smaller part of the total population (about 10%) in India. Presently, schemes like Voluntary health insurance schemes or private-for-profit schemes; Employer-based schemes; Insurance offered by NGOs / community based health insurance, and Mandatory health insurance schemes or government run schemes (ESIS, CGHS) are found in India.
The health insurance market in India is unique and has developed a strong growth potential in the recent years with the entry of many foreign players in the market. The health insurance market in India was worth INR 5,125 crores with a compounded annual growth rate of 37 percent between 2002 and 2008. While the penetration of the health insurance market is still quite small, it is one of the fastest growing industries in India.
This research analyzes this growing industry in its research report Health Insurance Industry in India. The report analyzes the whole industry in terms of growth rate, market segments, and the major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
A. Executive Summary
B. Looking at Healthcare in India
C. Analyzing Health Insurance in India
D. State Companies vs. Private Companies
E. Factors behind the Poor Penetration of Health Insurance in India
F. Looking at the Insurance and Development ACT (IRDA) 1999
G. Looking at Social Health Insurance in India
H. Looking at Private Health Insurance
I. Looking at Third Party Administrators
J. Looking at Community-Based Health Insurance
K. How are Insurance Policies Administered in India?
L. Comparing with China's Community-Based Health Insurance
M. Strategies Required for the Future
N. PEST Framework Analysis: Health Insurance Industry in India
O. Porter's Five Forces Strategy Analysis: Indian Health Insurance Industry
P. Majors Players in the Industry
Q. Major Insurance Brokers in the Industry
R. Major TPAs in the Industry
S. Future Perspective of the Indian Health Insurance Industry
U. Glossary of Terms
- Anand Rathi Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd
- Aon Global Insurance Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Apeejay Insurance Broking Services Pvt .Ltd
- Apollo-Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Capital Ins. Broking Ltd.
- Bharti-AXA General Insurance
- E Meditek (TPA) Services Ltd.
- Edelweiss Ins. Brokers Ltd.
- EMEDLIFE Insurance Broking Services Ltd.
- Family Health Plan (TPA) Ltd.
- HDFC-Ergo General Insurance
- IFFCO TOKIO
- Max New York Life Insurance
- Med Save Health Care TPA Ltd.
- Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance General Insurance
- Reliance Retail Insurance Broking Ltd.
- Religare Ins. Broking Ltd.
- TTK Healthcare TPA Private Limited
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wzkxq/health_insurance.