DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5b2ltc/polypropylene) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Polypropylene Industry Outlook in Germany to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Polypropylene Industry Outlook in Germany to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants”
This report provides an in-depth coverage of Germany's Polypropylene industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the Polypropylene industry in Germany. The report covers Germany's Polypropylene plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents Polypropylene demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major Polypropylene producers in Germany. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Germany Polypropylene industry including all the major parameters.
- Polypropylene industry supply scenario in Germany from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned Polypropylene plants in Germany with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology and operator and equity details
- Polypropylene industry market dynamics in Germany from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Polypropylene plants
- Company shares of key Polypropylene producers in the country
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the Polypropylene industry in Germany
- Benefit from advanced insight on the Polypropylene industry in Germany
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the Polypropylene industry in Germany
- Understand the market positioning of Polypropylene producers in Germany
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Germany
Companies Mentioned Include:
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Braskem S.A.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5b2ltc/polypropylene