DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95mx46/analyzing_the) has announced the addition of the "Analyzing the Global Mining Industry 2012" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
The financial crisis of 2008 and 2009 had a major impact on the global mining industry. However, the year 2010 saw the industry recover strongly and this growth rate continued well into 2011 and the first half of 2012 as well.
The global mining industry has been seeing a steady rise in mergers and acquisitions amongst the major players with the Xstrata and Glencore International deal making the news.
With the global cost of commodities going up and governments around the world tightening regulations on the mining industry, mining companies are expanding in order to meet these challenges.
Aruvian Research analyzes the global mining industry in its research offering Analyzing the Global Mining Industry. The report analyzes the global mining industry through an industry definition moving on to the industry analysis through industry statistics, industry value & volume analysis, industry segmentation and an industry forecast. We also analyze the global mining industry through a Porter's Five Forces Framework analysis.
Factors impacting the global mining industry are analyzed including the economics of mining, the rising costs of commodities, growing demand from the Asian region, environmental concerns and other factors.
An analysis of the key markets is included. We analyze 28 countries in this report. Each market is analyzed through industry statistics, industry value and volume analysis, industry segmentation and an industry forecast.
An analysis of the 50 leading players in the global mining industry is included in Aruvian Research's report Analyzing the Global Mining Industry.
- Alpha Natural Resources
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (Chalco)
- Anglo American Plc
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Baosteel Group Corporation
- Barrick Gold Corporation
- BHP Billiton
- Boliden AB
- CEZ as
- China Coal Energy Company Limited
- China Steel Corporation
- Compania de Minas Buenaventura SAA
- Corporacion Nacional del Cobre de Chile (Codelco)
- Dongkuk Steel Mill Co., Ltd.
- Evraz Group S.A.
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold
- Fresnillo Plc
- Gerdau SA
- Glencore International Plc
- Goldcorp Inc
- Hindalco Industries Limited
- JFE Holdings, Inc.
- KGHM Polska Miedz S.A
- Korea Zinc Co., Ltd.
- Lee Metal Group Ltd
- Lundin Mining Corporation
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
- National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO)
- Newmont Mining Corporation
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp
- Norilsk Nickel
- Norsk Hydro
- Potash Corp./Saskatchewan Inc
- Rio Tinto Plc
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Tata Steel
- Teck Resources Limited
- Ternium SA
- UK Coal Plc
- United Company RUSAL Plc
- United States Steel Corporation
- Vale S.A.
- Vedanta Resources
- Xstrata Plc
- Yieh Phui Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Yieh United Steel Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95mx46/analyzing_the