DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtdmxj/belgium_in_vitro) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Belgium In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture" to their offering.
The report provides value (USD million) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories - Immuno Chemistry, Clinical Chemistry, Infectious Immunology, Haematology, Microbiology Culture, Histology And Cytology and Genetic Testing. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Belgium In Vitro Diagnostics competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- bioMerieux S.A.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Danaher Corporation
- Diagnostica Stago
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Gen-Probe Incorporated
- Life Technologies Corporation
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtdmxj/belgium_in_vitro