DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvl2f4/british_airways) has announced the addition of iCD Research's new company profile "British Airways Plc: Transport and Logistics - Company Profile and SWOT Report" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“British Airways Plc: Transport and Logistics - Company Profile and SWOT Report”
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "British Airways Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "British Airways Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "British Airways Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
British Airways Plc (British Airways) is one of the world's leading premium airlines with over 34 million passengers and 785,000 tons of cargo carried in 2011. The company operates a worldwide air cargo business and also provides scheduled passenger services. British Airways operates a fleet of 245 aircraft, which includes 52 Boeing 747s, 46 Boeing 777s, 21 Boeing 767s, three Boeing 757s, 86 Airbus A318/319/320/321/380s, 19 Boeing 737s and 13 Embraer E170/190s. It operates extensive international scheduled airline route networks, in association with its joint business agreement, code share and franchise partners. The company flies to over 400 destinations worldwide. It operates as a subsidiary of International Airlines Group. British Airways is headquartered in Harmondsworth, the UK.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvl2f4/british_airways
Source: iCD Research