DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38hs5q/supermarkets) has announced the addition of the "Supermarkets Benchmarking Market Report 2013" report to their offering.
This Report focuses on the leading Companies active in an industry. It examines the performance of these selected companies over a three year period. For comparison purposes, the companies' accounts are divided into three analysis periods', with ranking based on performance in the third period. Where appropriate the report is divided into subsectors.
Our team of in-house analysts research the company sample thoroughly to ensure that the Report covers the top companies in the industry. A company will be included on the following grounds:
- It is a major company within the industry with over 50 percent of its turnover coming from activities relevant to the subject of the Report.
- It is a company where less than 50 percent of its turnover is generated from activities relevant to the industry, however it is, by virtue of its size, significant within the industry
To ensure that the industry results are not distorted by figures relating to activities falling outside the scope of the title, the second group of companies is excluded from the Report totals and averages. Companies may have been removed from the Report for the following reasons:
- The company files modified accounts (as defined by the Companies Act), which makes it difficult to determine its importance in the sector, and means that it is unsuitable for ratio calculation. Or its turnover falls below a certain value, which has been used to identify major companies in this Report.
- The latest analysed accounts available on the company are too old to be meaningful to the analysis.
- The company is not a live trading company, i.e. it is dormant, in liquidation or receivership, or has transferred its trade to another company.
- The company's first accounts are not yet available from Companies House at the time of publication.
- The company is no longer relevant to the Report.
- The company is represented in the Report by its subsidiaries, holding company or ultimate holding company.
Key Topics Covered:
Supermarkets Benchmarking 2013
Calculation of Totals and Averages
Ranking of Companies
Non-52 Week Account Period
Sales per Employee
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38hs5q/supermarkets