DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6drj7/oasis_how_to) has announced the addition of the "Oasis: How to Aucceed in the Omni-Channel World" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Oasis: How to Aucceed in the Omni-Channel World”
Oasis, with 487 stores in 25 countries, operates as a retail brand of Aurora Fashion. In 2011, Oasis introduced a £7m, 18-month investment program to revamp its brand image and gain market share through the integration of all its retail channels. The adoption of the omni-channel retail concept was successful and Oasis was recognized as one of the top omni-channel performers globally in 2011.
Features and benefits
- MarketLine Case Studies describe topics such as innovative products, business models, and significant company acquisitions.
- Fact-based and presented in an accessible style, they explain the rationale of commercial decisions and illustrate wider market and economic trends.
Oasis' £7m, 18-month investment program aimed to transform its image, from the place where other people shop to the place where everyone shops and gain market share demands across all sales channels, both in the UK and internationally, through the integration of all its retail channels, meaning adoption of the omni-channel retail concept.
Your key questions answered
- How to succeed in omni-channel retail.
- How to build personal engagement through social media channels.
- How to integrate physical shopping with mobile technology.
- What are local e-commerce "landscapes"?
- How creative and engaging technology helps to deliver a personalized shopping experience.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6drj7/oasis_how_to