BAAR, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Veeam Software:
Click to Tweet: Veeam Wins Three Redmond Third-Party Reader’s Choice Awards
Software Group, innovative provider of modern data
protection solutions that are built for virtualization, announced that
it has been selected by the readers of Redmond magazine for
three Redmond Third-Party Reader’s Choice Awards. The specific
- Gold - Virtual Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Solution: Veeam Backup & Replication
- Gold - Virtual Server Add-Ons: Veeam Backup & Replication
- Silver - Virtual Management and Optimization: Veeam Management Pack
- Redmond describes the Redmond Third-Party Reader’s Choice Awards as “truly the voice of our readers.” Thousands of readers were surveyed over a two-week period, and vendors were not allowed to vote. After gathering all the results, a team of editors examined the rankings to identify any unusual patterns. Once the Editors were satisfied that the list was a clean and accurate representation of Redmond readers’ true favorites, they reported the results.
Ratmir Timashev, President and CEO, Veeam Software
“Veeam announced Veeam Backup & Replication support for Hyper-V just under a year ago, and the response from the Microsoft community over the last 12 months has been tremendous. We’re honored that this enthusiasm for our powerful, easy-to-use solution has led to our selection for three awards by Redmond’s more than 100,000 readers.”
About Veeam Software
Veeam® Software develops modern data protection solutions for VMware backup, Hyper-V backup, and virtualization management. Veeam Backup & Replication™ is the #1 VM Backup solution. Veeam ONE™ is a single solution for real-time monitoring, resource optimization and management reporting for VMware and Hyper-V. The Veeam Management Pack™ (MP) and Smart Plug-in™ (SPI) extend enterprise monitoring to VMware through Microsoft System Center and HP Operations Manager. Veeam also provides free virtualization tools. Learn more by visiting http://www.veeam.com/.
About Redmond magazine
1105 Redmond Media Group’s Redmond magazine provides cutting-edge product, business and how-to information to network professionals, IT managers and IT directors working on the Microsoft Windows platform. The monthly publication reaches 100,000 qualified subscribers. For more information, visit Redmondmag.com.
About 1105 Media Inc.
1105 Media is a leading provider of integrated information and media in targeted B-to-B markets, including specialized sectors of the information technology community; industrial health, safety and compliance; security; environmental protection; and home health care. 1105’s offerings span print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; training courseware; and Web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Chatsworth, Calif., with offices throughout the United States. Visit 1105media.com.
Web Links Referenced in this Release:
- Veeam Software Group: http://www.veeam.com
- VMware backup: http://www.veeam.com/vmware-esx-backup.html
- Hyper-V backup: http://www.veeam.com/microsoft-hyper-v-server-backup-recovery-replication.html
- Virtualization management: http://www.veeam.com/virtualization-management-one-solution.html
- VM Backup: http://www.veeam.com/vm-backup-recovery-replication-software.html
- Free virtualization tools: http://www.veeam.com/free-virtualization-software-vmware-hyper-v.html