DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cx7jq4/wind_power_in) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Wind Power in Turkey, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Wind Power in Turkey, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles”
This report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Turkey (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV). It also highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Turkey's wind power market.
The research analyzes market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by state or province, market share of wind turbine manufacturers, installed capacity split by owner, installed capacity split by turbine type, installed capacity split by turbine size, average project size (2006-2011), investment trends and LCOE for wind power in Turkey during 2011-2025.
The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved (in million tons) and average number of homes powered by wind power during 2001-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power development in Turkey is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Deal analysis of Turkey wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in the country in general and wind in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Turkey wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S
- Enercon GmbH
- Nordex SE
- EDF Energies Nouvelles SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cx7jq4/wind_power_in