CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Market research firm Infonetics Research released excerpts from its Diameter Signaling Control report, which provides market size, market forecasts, and market analysis for the emerging Diameter signaling controller market.
“On the back of explosive growth in 2012, the Diameter signaling controller market is set to double this year as operators across the globe continue to build out LTE networks and as mobile broadband usage soars,” notes Diane Myers, principal analyst for VoIP, UC, and IMS at Infonetics Research. “As more and more operators deploy LTE and Diameter traffic grows, the requirements for signaling control—both within an operator’s own network and between operators—also increase, making Diameter signaling controllers a necessity.”
DIAMETER SIGNALING CONTROL MARKET HIGHLIGHTS
- Global revenue from Diameter signaling controllers jumped over 900% in 2012 over 2011
- The use case for Diameter signaling control has expanded well beyond centralized routing to include PCRF binding, LTE-to-LTE roaming, LTE-to-2G/3G roaming, and HSS address resolution
- Tekelec, an early mover in the Diameter signaling controller space, remains the market leader thanks to high-profile wins in North America and Asia Pacific and is well positioned with an installed base of SS7 customers and leading position in the policy market
- F5 Networks and Acme Packet are also making good headway in the Diameter market with market-ready products and key customer wins
- Going forward, the large telecom equipment providers are expected to push hard into the Diameter signaling control space
Join Infonetics and Ericsson Thursday, April 11 for a live webinar, “Diameter Signaling Control: Managing Mobile Broadband Growth.” To learn more or attend, visit http://bit.ly/XSoeIn.
DIAMETER REPORT SYNOPSIS
Infonetics’ Diameter signaling control report provides worldwide and regional market size and forecasts through 2017 of manufacturer revenue and transactions-per-second licenses for Diameter signaling controllers, which provide centralized routing, traffic management, and load-balancing in IMS and mobile broadband networks. The report includes market analysis, trends, and a Diameter deployment tracker. Companies tracked: Acme Packet, Alcatel-Lucent, Alepo, Amdocs, Comptel, Diametriq, Ericsson, F5 Networks (Traffix), Huawei, Intellinet, Openet, Tekelec, Ulticom, others. To buy the report, contact: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
CLIENT CONFERENCE CALL
Clients: Join Diane Myers Tues., Feb. 5 at 12:00 PM ET for a live Diameter signaling market recap. Log in to http://bit.ly/ZCOMhS for password to join the call live or view on-demand.
- Latest Infonetics Service Provider VoIP and IMS research brief: http://bit.ly/XSnX8k
- Carrier VoIP and IMS equipment market up 8% year-over-year on the back of IMS
- Infonetics survey shows operators favor multi-vendor SBC strategy
- $377 billion to be spent on VoIP and UC services over next 5 years
- Service Provider VoIP & IMS Equipment & Subscribers Market Share & Forecasts
- SIP Trunking & SBC Strategies: North American Enterprise Survey
- VoIP & UC Services & Subscribers Market Share & Forecasts
- Mobile VoIP Services & Subscribers Market Share & Forecasts
- IMS Service Strategies, Product Features & Vendor Leadership: Service Provider Survey
Visit https://www.infonetics.com/infonetics-events to learn more or register for Infonetics events.
- Integrating Carrier WiFi with the Mobile Network, with Ruckus (Feb. 5)
- Session Border Controllers in VoLTE, with Metaswitch (Feb. 12)
- Scaling Small Cell Backhaul, with Alcatel-Lucent, Ceragon, Vitesse (Feb. 19)
- 100G Optics: Why Operators Are Upgrading Now, with Cisco, Cyan, Oclaro (Mar. 5)
- Diameter Signaling Control: Managing Mobile Broadband Growth, with Ericsson (Apr. 11)
- Deploying Enterprise SBCs to Facilitate SIP Trunking (Sponsorships available)
- Unified Communications in the Cloud (Sponsorships available)
TO BUY REPORTS, CONTACT:
N. America (West), Asia, Latin America: Larry Howard, email@example.com, +1 408-583-3335
N. America (East), Texas, Midwest: Scott Coyne, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 408-583-3395
Europe, Middle East, Africa: George Stojsavljevic, email@example.com, +44 755-488-1623
Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize, and compete effectively. View Infonetics’ About Us slides at http://bit.ly/QUrbrV.