DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9bmnh/pancreatic_cancer) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Pancreatic Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Pancreatic Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012”
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Pancreatic Cancer. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Pancreatic Cancer.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Top Companies Participating in Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Novartis AG
- Amgen Inc.
- OncoTherapy Science, Inc.
- NewLink Genetics Corporation
- NewLink Genetics Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- IMMUNOMEDICS, INC
- Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- OSI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Top Universities / Institutes / Hospitals
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mayo Clinic
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Columbia University
- University of Pittsburgh
- Stanford University
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
- National Cancer Center Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- The University of Chicago
- Charite- Universitatsmedizin Berlin
- Wakayama Medical University
- Osaka Medical Center for Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9bmnh/pancreatic_cancer