DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmw4bx/east_europe) has announced the addition of the "East Europe Coolers Report 2012" report to their offering.
The East European water cooler market secured further growth in 2011. Both bottled water coolers and dispensers were in a stronger position than a year before. The sector benefited in particular from improving business and consumer confidence across the region as well as from increasing demand for quality water. Sales volume growth remained positive, though it slowed after a record-breaking summer heatwave in 2010.
Russia and Poland remain by far the largest bottled water cooler markets in East Europe, in terms of both units and volumes. Russia retains its leadership, with 39% of units and 32% of volume. However, as the early-adopting markets begin to mature, faster growing markets such as Slovakia, Serbia and Romania are expanding their share.
Zenith's report on East Europe Coolers provides a comprehensive analysis of bottled water cooler markets and also comments on the state of the POU sector in 15 countries across East Europe.
The report sets out market and segment totals, alongside detailed rankings and profiles of East Europe's leading industry operators, providing the only report available on home and office delivery market trends in the region.
- Provides the most comprehensive and in-depth report available of the bottled water cooler markets in East Europe.
- Packed with data by country and region along with 15 detailed country sections.
- Tracks industry developments, opportunities, challenges and future outlook to support business planning.
- Includes 65 detailed company profiles to help you understand more about your competitors.
- Zenith has over 15 years of experience in tracking the water cooler industry and our extensive experience allows us to offer unrivalled insight and expertise
Countries include: Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmw4bx/east_europe