DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptfpb6/global_aseptic) has announced the addition of the "Global Aseptic Packaging 2012" report to their offering.
The 2012 edition of Global Aseptic Packaging Report, a joint report by industry experts Warrick Research and Zenith International, provides a comprehensive analysis of the use of aseptic packaging for dairy, beverages and other foods products with updated figures to 2011 and forecasts to 2016. Packed with data and insights, helping you gain competitive knowledge and explore opportunities in aseptic packaging.
Worldwide, nearly 300 billion packs were aseptically filled in 2012 equivalent to around 30 packs per person. The main markets are milk and other dairy products, fruit juices, nectars, juice drinks, tea and other beverages. There are also markets for soups, sauces, tomato products, baby foods and other products. Over 30 companies supply aseptic filling systems.
Product categories covered:
- White milk
- Other dairy
Type of packaging covered:
- HDPE Bottles
- PET Bottles
- Plastic Pouches
- Plastic Pots
Provides global & regional overviews of end use markets & the use of aseptic packaging.
Includes 35 detailed country sections. Country sections include:
- The use of aseptic packaging by product
- Total aseptic packaging use by pack size/type
- White milk market size, trends & suppliers
- UHT white milk aseptic packaging use by pack type/size
- Market size & trends of other dairy products
- Aseptic packaging use of other dairy products by pack type/size
- Beverage market size, trends & suppliers
- Aseptic packaging use of beverages by pack type/size
- Sector overview of other food products
- Aseptic packaging use of other food products by pack type/size
Comprehensive technical section includes:
- Technical background & developments in aseptic packaging and processing
- Potential for alternative sterilisation methods
- Shelf life requirements & distribution
- Competitive position of aseptic filling: users requirements, operational efficiency, packaging & technical developments, cost comparison
- Profiles of over 30 equipment suppliers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptfpb6/global_aseptic