DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gtkpv6/solar_pv_in_czech) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Solar PV in Czech Republic, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" to their offering.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar PV market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Czech Republic (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Czech Republic solar PV market.
The research analyzes market segmentation by grid connectivity, investment trends and LCOE for solar PV in Czech Republic during 2011-2025. It also provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by solar PV during 2001-2025.
A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar PV market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Czech Republic solar PV market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar PV market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
- S.A.G. Solarstrom AG.
- juwi Holding AG.
- SCHOTT Solar AG.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gtkpv6/solar_pv_in_czech