DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2zr6mw/global_market) has announced the addition of the "Global market review of automotive electronic braking systems - forecasts to 2027" report to their offering.
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE electronic braking sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE electronic braking market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive electronic braking sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- TRW Automotive
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2zr6mw/global_market