DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ppptq/upcoming_and) has announced the addition of the "Upcoming and Planned Thermal Power Projects in India by 2020" report to their offering.
This report will answer questions like:
- How many thermal power projects are upcoming in India?
- What is the project development status?
- What sort of bidding structure is likely to be in place, preferred mode Case I or Case II?
- The status of FSA or any long-term fuel agreement in place
- The power off-takers and their PPA status
- The most lucrative projects to bid for, given the credit worthiness of the project developers and least risk for the investors like banks and FI's
- The OEMs, EPC contractors, Technical consultants and allied BOP suppliers for the projects upcoming and planned
- The expected COD of the projects as per unit size and development status
- The opportunity to be unlocked in terms huge investments and identification of right investments for projects
- The key contact person(s) to be approached for the development of planned and upcoming power projects
- Information on bidding status of a project
- Complete project overview providing unit wise, stage wise commissioning status
- Map of planned and upcoming thermal power projects
- Development status tract of the projects upcoming inclusive of land, water and forest clearance status
- FSA status update
- PPA status for the upcoming power plants
- Track of equipment order status in BTG and BoP islands
- Identification of key projects with credit worthiness of the players
- Technologies used for the upcoming projects i.e. sub-critical or super critical
- Expected date of commissioning of the projects
- Co-ordinates of key contacts for the project upcoming
- Know it all on upcoming projects w.r.t financial status
- Contractor details with special focus on EPC and Technical consultants
- Fuel sourcing agency details
- Type of projects under development as IPP, MPP and State run
- Region-wise coverage for the projects
- State-wise coverage of the projects with specific unit size details
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Sichuan Machinery and Equipment Import and export Co. Ltd.
- Lohra Coal
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ppptq/upcoming_and