DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhjxr3/burkitt_lymphoma) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Burkitt Lymphoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Burkitt Lymphoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012”
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Burkitt Lymphoma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Burkitt Lymphoma.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pharmacyclics, Inc.
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
- Novartis AG
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Universities / Institutes / Hospitals
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Wake Forest University
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Mayo Clinic
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
- University of Nebraska
- Institut Gustave Roussy
- Masonic Cancer Center
- Centro de Cancer del Hospital Auxilio Mutuo
- Erasmus MC
- Brown University
- Northwestern University
- Thomas Jefferson University
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- University of Washington
- University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhjxr3/burkitt_lymphoma