DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xl9h79/2013_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2013 Worldwide Automobile Gas Engine & Engine Parts Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 Worldwide Automobile Gas Engine & Engine Parts Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including exhaust systems, oil and fuel filters, camshafts, and fuel systems.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 33631: Motor Vehicle Gas Engine & Engine Parts Manufacturing Industry. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing and/or rebuilding motor vehicle gasoline engines, and engine parts, whether or not for vehicular use.
Automobile Parts Manufacturing
Automobile Parts Retailers
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 33631 - Automobile Gas Engine & Engine Parts Manufacturing is:
100% comparable to SIC 3592 - Carburetors, Pistons, Rings & Valves Mfg.
- Motor vehicle parts and accessories
- Differentials and parts, motor vehicle
- Motor vehicle engines and parts
- Exhaust systems and parts, motor vehicle
- Acceleration equipment, motor vehicle
- Filters: oil, fuel, and air, motor vehicle
- Camshafts, motor vehicle
- Fuel pumps, motor vehicle
- Choker rods, motor vehicle
- Fuel systems and parts, motor vehicle
- Cleaners, air, motor vehicle
- Gas tanks, motor vehicle
- Connecting rods, motor vehicle engine
- Governors, motor vehicle
- Crankshaft assemblies, motor vehicle
- Lubrication systems and parts, motor vehicle
- Cylinder heads, motor vehicle
- Manifolds, motor vehicle
- Mufflers (exhaust), motor vehicle
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xl9h79/2013_worldwide