DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2cqf4n/2013_u_s_offices) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Offices of Physicians Industry-Capital & Expenses Report" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“2013 U.S. Offices of Physicians Industry-Capital & Expenses Report”
The 2013 U.S. Offices of Physicians Industry-Capital & Expenses Report, published annually , contains timely and accurage industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the cost of materials, capital expenditures, inventories, rentals, and other expenses nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and up to 900 metro areas. Expenses categories include materials used, payroll, human resources benefits, health insurance, retirement/pension plans, advertising, taxes, depreciation, electricity, fuels, equipment, repair/maintenance, and software. Capital expenditures include building, machinery, vehicles, and computer equipment. The report also includes industry definition, a breakdown by establishments size and industry size estimates (establishments, sales and employment).
Barnes Reports' Capital & Expenses reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 62111: Offices of Physicians. This industry comprises establishments primarily of licensed practitioners having the degree of M.D. and engaged in the practice of general or specialized medicine and surgery. Establishments operating as clinics of physicians are included in this business. Osteopathic physicians are classified in 8031.
- Offices of Dentists
- Hospital Services
- Health Care Services
- Offices of Optometrists
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 62111 - Offices of Physicians is almost comparable to:
- 95% of SIC 8011 - Offices of Doctors of Medicine and
- 98% of SIC 8031 - Offices of Doctors of Osteopathy
- Offices and clinics of medical doctors Oncologist
- Internal medicine practitioners Pulmonary specialist, physician/surgeon
- Cardiologist and cardio-vascular specialist Neurosurgeon
- Endocrinologist Medical centers
- Gastronomist Ambulatory surgical center
- Hematologist Clinic, operated by physicians
- Internal medicine, physician/surgeon Dispensery, operated by physicians
- Nephrologist Freestanding emergency medical center
- Neurologist Primary care medical clinic
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2cqf4n/2013_u_s_offices