DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9sg74/2013_directory_of) has announced the addition of the "2013 Directory of China's Gas Chemical & Coal-to-Gas Projects" directory to their offering.
Natural gas project investment in China was relatively simple and easy just 10 years ago because of the brand new downstream market. It differs a lot since then: LNG plants enjoyed seller market before, while a LNG plant investor today will find himself soon fighting with other 200 LNG plants for buyers; West East Gas Pipeline 1 enjoyed virgin markets alongside its paving route in 2002, while today's Xin-Zhe-Yue Pipeline Network investor has to plan its route within territory of a couple of competing pipelines; In the past, city gas investors could choose to sign golden areas with best sales potential and easy access to PNG supply, while today's investors have to turn their sights to areas where sales potential is limited.
2013 Directory of China's Gas Chemical & Coal-to-Gas Projects
This directory records China's 115 natural gas chemical bases and 88 coal-to-gas projects during the nation's 12th 5-year-plan period. For each recorded project, its project status, location, operation mode (SNG or UCG), investor, frontline operator company, general manager in charge, company contact number and address are available.
REASONS TO BUY
- Professional gas industry analyst can save at least 250 working hours;
- Gas chemical project investors will be able to build a basic idea about the latest update of nationwide industry peers;
- With associated natural gas pipeline directory and LNG directory, coal-to-gas project investors can better plan their sales channel by understanding who and where their downstream users or buyers are;
- Inter-provincial and inter-city gas pipeline project investors in China can optimize the coal-to-gas production as unconventional upstream gas sources into their pipeline route design.
MAIN USERS OF THIS DIRECTORY
- Gas Chemical Plant Investors
- Coal-to-Gas Project Investors
- Long-distance Pipeline Investors
- Gas Chemical Equipment & Service Providers
- Coal-to-Gas Equipment & Service Providers
- Industry Consulting Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9sg74/2013_directory_of