LONDON--()--Thunderhead.com, a leading provider of customer experience solutions for the enterprise, today announced revenues for 2012 of $68 million. This represents an 18 percent increase on 2011, demonstrating substantial and sustained growth.
“Strong performance and continued year-on-year growth, as shown in the end of year results, means that we are extremely well positioned to scale our business into the cloud.”
Growth came from strong performance and demand in all regions, but especially in the North American market. The company reports an impressive three-year CAGR of 32 percent, alongside a two-year period of significant investment in research and development for new cloud technology.
“Thunderhead.com has had another good year in 2012, with a very satisfying financial result, maintaining the upward trajectory in the growth of our business. This was a year of outstanding operational performance, as well as being strategically important with the launch of our ONE platform, our ground-breaking suite of customer experience solutions for the cloud,” said Glen Manchester, CEO and Founder, Thunderhead.com.
He added: “Thunderhead.com has always been known as an innovator in both user-centered design and technology, and with the launch of our ONE platform we are leading the new wave of design-oriented cloud solutions for the enterprise. Building on our leadership in interactive communications and collaboration, our new solutions will enable businesses to solve the key problem in customer experience, managing the entire customer journey across all touchpoints.”
Chris Manton-Jones, COO, Thunderhead.com said: “Strong performance and continued year-on-year growth, as shown in the end of year results, means that we are extremely well positioned to scale our business into the cloud.”
“In 2013, we will build on this momentum to broaden and expand our markets, leading the charge in the Customer Experience segment. With ONE already being well received, Thunderhead.com is strategically well positioned with solutions that will drive sales and take the company to the next level, not only in our established markets where we lead, such as insurance, financial services, and capital markets, but in new markets. Expect to see more exciting announcements from us over the next few months.“
- 2012 marked the culmination of a long period of intensive R&D investment with the launch in San Francisco of Thunderhead.com’s cloud solution for Customer Experience Management, the ONE Engagement platform. ONE is an enterprise-class SaaS platform that enables businesses to manage all aspects of customer experience and enterprise engagement, providing real-time management of communication, conversation and collaboration with customers and partners.
- In 2012, Thunderhead.com launched its first solution for the rapidly growing Salesforce ecosystem. ONE Correspond for Salesforce integrates with the Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud, and is available from the Salesforce AppExchange. Success with ONE Correspond for Salesforce has already validated the opportunity, and further solutions for Salesforce will be launched in 2013.
- Used by 14 of the G15 investment banks, and a growing number of leading Commodities and Energy trading companies, Thunderhead.com is the industry standard for the automation of trade and relationship documentation. With the launch of ONE for Capital Markets in November 2012, this solution is now available in the cloud, with expanded capability, reaching a much broader trading community.
- A number of key customers have adopted the ONE platform since its launch in September 2012, including Allianz, Glencore, Prudential UK and Trafigura. New customers from the telco market, signaling Thunderhead.com’s move into this segment, include a major new telco merger, and Teliqo.
- In January 2013, Thunderhead.com was recognized with inclusion in the CRM Watchlist 2013, an annual award designed to highlight CRM companies that are expected to have a significant impact in the coming year with customers and the industry they represent. The award is coordinated by leading CRM analyst Paul Greenberg.
Thunderhead.com leads the advancement of enterprise software solutions for Customer Experience management. The Thunderhead.com ONE customer engagement platform provides powerful SaaS solutions that reshape the way businesses engage with each other and their customers.
Some of the world’s most demanding companies trust Thunderhead.com to help them build customer engagement and create enduring relationships. With Thunderhead.com, businesses have more power to drive revenue, brand strength, and differentiation through superior customer experience. Thunderhead.com serves its global customer base from offices located in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. See: www.thunderhead.com