LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Smart Utility Systems takes one step further to differentiate its brand in the market with the launch of its new mobile application for utility customer energy management.
Smart Utility Systems’ wide range of interactive energy management modules help utilities engage their customers the way their customers prefer. Utilities will be able to step beyond their traditional customer experience approach by embracing the “Age of the Customer” with interactions their customers demand. The SUS Customer Mobile application provides device level actionable information to utility customers with true interaction for:
- Outage and Restoration
- Service Requests
- Usage Detail
- Smart Home
- Electric Vehicle
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Conservation
Valued Interaction with your Customers Anywhere Anytime
Engaging customers through a mobile platform does more than establish a communication channel with your customer base. It improves customer awareness related to outage/restoration by providing visualization and notification across various communications media. It reduces costs by lowering call volumes and improves your revenue recognition by giving your customers the ability to easily make payments using their mobile device. It promotes efficiency and conservation programs by placing relevant program information in the hands of the customer. It can even improve metric tracking for regulatory reporting compliance or business optimization. The challenge lies in deploying a solution that improves customer relationships by giving customers the tools and information “they want” for managing their unique energy needs wherever they are around the clock.
The Benefits Our Application Offers:
- Immediate revenue recognition with Pay Now features
- Improves regulatory reporting compliance with instant communication and KPI metric tracking
- Improves operational performance with built in feedback for service performance
- Improves communication effectiveness using multiple channels for real-time notification communication at the device level
- Improves customer satisfaction by engaging the customer more often with information customers want
- Improves customer decision experiences by giving customers the information and functionality to take immediate action when they need it (customer situation awareness)
- Improves customer commitment with your goals as customers become partners in your success
About Smart Utility Systems
Smart Utility Systems is the global leader in products, solutions and services to accelerate return on smart grid investments for the energy and utility sector. Smart Utility Systems (SUS) offers Smart Hardware, Smart Software Solutions and Consulting & Advisory Services to major Energy & Utilities to support their Smart Grid initiatives like Customer Engagement, Mobile Work Force, Cyber and Physical Security, Big Data Management / Visualization among other areas.
To learn more, visit our Booth at Distributech 2013 at San Diego (January 29 – 31, 2012)