DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8m8qvx/ammonia_industry) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Ammonia Industry Outlook in Poland to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
The report, Ammonia Industry Outlook in Poland to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Poland Ammonia industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the Ammonia industry in Poland. The report covers Poland Ammonia plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents Ammonia demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major Ammonia producers in Poland. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Poland Ammonia industry including all the major parameters.
- Ammonia industry supply scenario in Poland from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned Ammonia plants in Poland with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details
- Ammonia industry market dynamics in Poland from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy S.A.,
Polski Koncern Naftowy Orlen SA,
Zaklady Chemiczne Police SA,
Zaklady Azotowe Kedzierzyn S.A.,
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8m8qvx/ammonia_industry