DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/md824k/pharmapoint) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Italy Drug Forecast and Market Analysis Event-Driven Update" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Italy Drug Forecast and Market Analysis Event-Driven Update”
The RA market is currently very dynamic, with the November 6, 2012 FDA approval of Pfizer's Xeljanz (tofacitinib) and novel oral therapies awaiting approval such as: Eli Lilly's anti-BAFF, tabalumab and JAK1,2 inhibitor, baricitinib, and Rigel/AZ's SYK inhibitor, fostamatinib. These compounds will challenge the current biologics in the attempt to dislodge the stronghold of the TNF inhibitors, if their safety and efficacy profiles are proven once they enter the market.
As in other regions, Italian physicians follow guidelines such as ACR, but also follow their own clinical experience. The process to diagnose a patient with RA in Italy usually begins with the PCP or GP regardless of which potential stage the patient is in, then progresses with the referral to a rheumatologist for further diagnosis and treatment. Also, most patients are between the ages of 35 and 55 and equally divided between male and females.
- Overview of RA, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Italy including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Italy from 2011 to 2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Italy rheumatoid arthritis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for rheumatoid arthritis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of rheumatoid arthritis drug performance in Italy
- Obtain sales forecast from 2011-2022 in the Italy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/md824k/pharmapoint