DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9pc43/sirukumab) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Sirukumab (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Forecast and Market Analysis" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Sirukumab (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Forecast and Market Analysis”
The RA market is currently very dynamic, with the November 6, 2012 FDA approval of Pfizer's Xeljanz (tofacitinib) and novel oral therapies awaiting approval such as: Eli Lilly's anti-BAFF, tabalumab and JAK1,2 inhibitor, baricitinib, and Rigel/AZ's SYK inhibitor, fostamatinib. These compounds will challenge the current biologics in the attempt to dislodge the stronghold of the TNF inhibitors, if their safety and efficacy profiles are proven once they enter the market.
GSK and J&J are collaborating on sirukumab, a subcutaneous, human mAb, IL-6 inhibitor. Recently, it was announced that this drug will be entering into two Phase III studies: SIRROUND-T and SIRROUND-D. SIRROUND-T will recruit 990 patients with active RA who have had anti-TNF therapy and commence in global trials including the US, Australia, Germany, and Japan. SIRROUND-D will include 1,500 patients with active RA who have used MTX. This study will be hosted in clinical trial sites globally including the US, India, and Japan.
- Overview of RA, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Sirukumab including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Sirukumab in six countries from 2011 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Sirukumab performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Sirukumab from 2011 to 2022 in (the US, France, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9pc43/sirukumab