DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xmrqc/australia_in) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Australia In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Australia In Vitro Diagnostics market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories - Immuno Chemistry, Clinical Chemistry, Haematology, Infectious Immunology, Microbiology Culture, Histology And Cytology and Genetic Testing. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics market categories - Immuno Chemistry, Clinical Chemistry, Haematology, Infectious Immunology, Microbiology Culture, Histology And Cytology and Genetic Testing.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Australia In Vitro Diagnostics market.
Key players covered include:
- Sysmex Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- bioMerieux S.A.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Qiagen N.V.
- Olympus Corporation
- DiaSorin S.p.A
- Life Technologies Corporation
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Gen-Probe Incorporated
- Danaher Corporation
- Grifols, S.A.
- Diagnostica Stago, Inc.
- Cellestis Limited
- Immucor, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xmrqc/australia_in