LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--One of the fastest evolving segments of the IVD industry worldwide and in France in particular, the microbiology testing market is also the greatest challenge faced by suppliers today. The ongoing spread of AIDS, threat of bioterrorism, advances in molecular diagnostic technologies, and wider availability of immunosuppressive drugs are some of the major forces driving the market. Further, recent breakthroughs in gene engineering and detection technologies are creating capturing opportunities for highly sensitive, specific and cost-effective products.
New research study “2013 French Hospital Microbiology Testing Market” drawn up by Venture Planning Group (VPG) provides an in-depth investigation of the French hospital microbiology testing market.
The report starts with the coverage of today’s scientific views on the definition, epidemiology and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms. It further proceeds with the analysis of volume and sales forecasts for 80 microbiology tests; sales and market shares of the top microbiology product suppliers by test; emerging diagnostic technologies with their potential market applications. The research also discusses opportunities in new product development, reviews instrumentation technologies as well as compares features of the leading analyzers. In addition, the study profiles 32 existent and emerging suppliers, examines biz-opps and offers strategic recommendations.
Title: 2013 French Hospital Microbiology Testing Market
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 4,450.00
More Research Studies by Venture Planning Group Include:
- Competitive Intelligence: Global Animal Health Market Outlook and Leading Suppliers' Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How
- Competitive Intelligence: World's Leading Agrochemical Companies: Strategic Directions, Marketing Tactics and Technological Know-How
- Competitive Intelligence: Analysis of the Global Animal Health Market, and Leading Suppliers' Marketing Tactics and Technological Know-How
- Competitive Intelligence: World Animal Health Market Outlook and Leading Suppliers' Business Strategies and Marketing Tactics
- Competitive Intelligence: Leading Chemical Companies Strategic Directions
More new research studies by VPG can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/vpg/info.html