DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmhxzw/2013_trendology) has announced the addition of the "2013 Trendology: U.S. Office Supplies & Stationery Stores" report to their offering.
The 2013 Trendology report on the U.S. Office Supplies & Stationery Stores industry characterizes the industry in three descriptive methods: qualitative analysis, quantitative data and lists of major industry players. The written analysis includes financial issues, technology issues, human resources issues, supplier issues, consumer issues, government regulations, global factors, major industry news highlights, major earnings and profit reports, major mergers and acquisitions, and our exclusive industry SWOT analysis (industry internal strengths, internal weaknesses, external opportunities and external threats). Along with the trend analysis, quantitative data includes five-year trends (2007-2014) on number of establishments, industry and number of employees.
This data is developed through Trendology's economic model using regression analysis based on historical industry trend data. Forecasts are available for 2014. Quantitative data for current year 2013 is provided for the U.S., 50 U.S. states, and 900 metro areas. The report also lists up to ten of the industry's major players, their current sales and stock symbol (for public companies). Color charts and graphs run throughout the report to highlight trends and are ready for presentations and displays. Links to Internet sources in the report are useful for additional research and data gathering.
Key Topics Covered:
- Users' Guide
- Industry Definition and Related Industries
- 5-Year Trends (Number of Establishments, Sales, Number of Employees)
- Analysis (SWOT, Financial, Human Resources, Technology, Supplier Issues, Consumer Issues, Government Regulations, Global Factors)
- Industry News (Earnings & Profits, Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Major Players (Sales, Stock Symbols)
- 2013 U.S. States (Number of Establishments Sales, Number of Employees)
- 2013 U.S. Metropolitan Areas (Number of Establishments, Sales, Number of Employees)
- Definitions and Terms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmhxzw/2013_trendology.