DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnfwbw/chemotherapy) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting. Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting.
- A review of the Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Companies Involved in Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting Therapeutics Development
- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- A.P. Pharma, Inc.
- Aphios Corporation
- Axcan Pharma Inc.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- IntelGenx Technologies Corp.
- ProStrakan Group plc
- AGI Therapeutics plc
- Teikoku Pharma USA, Inc.
- SymBio Pharmaceuticals Limited
- INSYS Therapeutics, Inc.
- Helsinn Healthcare S.A.
- Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd.
- Almac Discovery Ltd.
- Acacia Pharma Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnfwbw/chemotherapy
Source: Global Markets Direct