DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgd2x3/h5n1_infection) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012”
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza). H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza).
- A review of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Companies Involved in H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) Therapeutics Development
- Baxter International Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Inovio Biomedical Corporation
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- Generex Biotechnology Corporation
- Nanotherapeutics, Inc.
- Archimedes Pharma Limited
- Novartis AG
- MDRNA, Inc.
- Novavax, Inc.
- CEL-SCI Corporation
- Crucell N.V.
- OPKO Health, Inc.
- Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
- Intercell AG
- Medicago Inc.
- NanoViricides, Inc.
- CytoGenix, Inc.
- XOMA Ltd.
- Green Cross Corporation
- Antigen Express, Inc.
- Colby Pharmaceutical Company
- LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adimmune Corporation
- TechnoVax, Inc.
- MacroGenics, Inc.
- AlphaVax, Inc.
- Vaxin, Inc.
- Theraclone Sciences, Inc.
- REPLICor Inc.
- Protein Sciences Corporation
- VaxInnate Corporation
- Obio Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited.
- Canopus BioPharma Incorporated
- iBio, Inc.
- Sirnaomics, Inc.
- Alios BioPharma, Inc.
- Vaxart, Inc.
- NasVax Ltd.
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc.
- Inviragen, Inc.
- Denka Seiken Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgd2x3/h5n1_infection
Source: Global Markets Direct