DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5q4t9/indian_personal) has announced the addition of the "Indian Personal Care Opportunities - 2017" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
The Indian economy, Asia's third-largest, has been growing briskly at above 8 percent for the last couple of years with occasional hiccups. In the context of the global scenario, despite the worldwide economic slump, the personal care product market in India is one of the fastest-growing beauty markets, valued at USD 24.4 billion in 2010.
The objective of the report is to state that it is just the right time for global cosmetics and skin care companies to participate in the growth story. Some researchers anticipate 25 percent growth rate in the Indian personal care industry in the next few years. According to the Emerging Market Forum, the per capita income of India is expected to increase by about 18 times by 2039, while disposable income for households is estimated to grow three times by 2025.
Globalization, rise in incomes, greater awareness about self needs and a change in consumption patterns of households are the accelerating factors behind this rapid growth.
This report will facilitate the international and national players of personal care product sector. Investors, retailers of beauty products, fitness chains, fitness equipment makers, beauty appliances manufacturers, beauty product ingredient producers, banks or financial institutions will get assistance and benefit in their way to investment, expansion and entrance in the Indian personal care market.
India's B and C class towns are yet to see such a focused approach from vendors and these towns have mass-market product users. This is a segment that presents a big opportunity for brands both national and international.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Entire Indian Personal care Product and services industry with their market size and share
- Providing full assistance to the way investment, expansion and entrance in Indian personal care market.
- Opportunities in various segments of the industry
- Outlook of the industry
KEY FEATURES DISCUSSED
- Indian & Global market outlook
- Growth drivers and trends of the industry
- Implications of the Union Budget 2012-13 on the industry
- Emerging fields and their growth trends
- Comparative Cost Advantage
- Key Investments and M&A activities in respective segments
WHY ONE SHOULD BUY
- Comprehensive outlook of the industry
- Detailed analysis of all the segments and their opportunities has been discussed
- Better understanding of the market vis-à-vis market prospects
- Better positioning of products and service
No. of Charts - 13
No. of Tables - 16
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5q4t9/indian_personal