DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/szkzk9/maritime_telecom) has announced the addition of the "Maritime Telecom Solutions by Satellite, Global Market Analysis & Forecasts (2012 Edition)" report to their offering.
Maritime Telecom Solutions by Satellite, Global Market Analysis & Forecasts provides an in-depth view of the sector dynamics, analysis and forecasts for the maritime satcom market. Eight comprehensive sections give a detailed analysis of trends and prospects within the major addressable maritime market segments (Merchant Shipping, Fishing, Passenger Ships, Leisure Vessels, Offshore, Government).
- Complete overview of the maritime market dynamics & outlook
- Comprehensive review of entire value chain describing the actors & value created at each level
- Refined market research on related MSS issues with detailed maritime specifics
- Forecasts on mobile VSAT including terminals by frequency band & segment
- Addressable maritime markets analysis includes MSS terminals by application, VSAT terminals by frequency band, capacity revenues, equipment sales, and total revenues for tier-one service providers.
A must read for:
- MSS & FSS Operators
- MSS & VSAT Maritime Services Providers
- Satellite Equipment Manufacturers
- Satellite Manufacturers & Launchers
- Investors & Financial Institutions
- Government Agencies
Sector dynamics, analysis and forecasts for the maritime satcom market The global maritime satellite communications market achieved about 317,000 active terminals and more that $1.4 billion at the service provider level in 2011. Established MSS services and especially the emerging VSAT business contributed to the overall growth of the maritime satellite communications market. Since 2008, the global market has been growing at 7% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in terminals, 9% CAGR in satellite capacity revenues, and more than 10% CAGR in equipment business. Despite the fact that legacy MSS services are being phased out, MSS broadband and Ku-band VSAT services are maintaining strong growth momentum. In addition, a large part of the maritime community is not yet well addressed by the satellite communications industry, and opportunities are still ahead in underdeveloped vertical segments and emerging geographic markets. The upcoming Ka-band services are also expected to contribute to market growth in the next decade.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1: Strategic Issues & Forecasts
Part 2: Market Dynamics & Value Chain
Part 3: Merchant Shipping
Part 4: Fishing
Part 5: Passenger Ships
Part 6: Leisure Vessels
Part 7: Offshore
Part 8: Government
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/szkzk9/maritime_telecom