DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4q2nd/solar_pv) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Solar PV - Emerging Markets will be Key Destinations for Upcoming Investments" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Solar PV - Emerging Markets will be Key Destinations for Upcoming Investments”
The global solar power sector witnessed high growth in 2011. Although the sector saw a solar PV module supply glut resulting in a sudden decrease in module prices, total solar power investments surpassed wind power for the first time in 2011. The sector is expected to witness a high growth in investments due to tough competition in the market related to the lowering of costs and improving system efficiencies.
The market is expected to see high investments in the Asia-Pacific region driven by low-cost equipment manufacturers. The North American region will continue to see high investments in the solar power sectors. Countries in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, such as Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria and Jordon, will be the upcoming solar power investment destinations for the market players.
The report provides global PV market insight and covers -
- Identification of key hot spots market for solar PV investment.
- Global Investment in solar PV in 2011, market share by countries
- Global solar module price during 2011-2012
- Private Equity (PE) and Venture Capital (VC) deals in solar PV market during 2011-2012
- Identification of key markets destination for Investment
Reasons to buy
The report is very useful to get global PV market insight with -
- Key hot spots market for solar PV investment.
- To know the investment in 2011
- To know the trend in module price during 2011-2012
- To know the Private Equity (PE) and Venture Capital (VC) dinvestment during
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4q2nd/solar_pv