DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcp4t7/china_computed) has announced the addition of the "China Computed Tomography (CT) Industry Report, 2012-2014" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“China Computed Tomography (CT) Industry Report, 2012-2014”
Along with the in-depth implementation of new medical reform, the potential demand in central and western China and rural areas has been further released. The medical diagnosis, monitoring and treatment equipment manufacturing industry in China has embraced rapid development. During 2006-2011, the sales volume of CT in China climbed from 850 sets to 1,600 sets or so; as of 2011, the ownership of CTs in China amounted to 12,500 units. Along with the increase of CT installation, the CT ownership per million population rose from 5.5 sets in 2006 to 9.4 sets in 2011, maintaining rapid growth.
Since CT equipment characterizes huge investment, long R&D and production cycle, strict technical requirements and high request on the comprehensive capabilities of manufacturers, the market is mainly monopolized by several giants. In 2010, the market share of GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Toshiba and Neusoft totaled over 94%. At present, the new comers such as Neusoft, Mindray and Shenzhen Anke in China also occupy certain market share. It is predicted that China-made CT will enjoy a rising market share in the next five or ten years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of CT Industry 1.1 Definition 1.2 Development and Type
2. Status Quo of CT Industry in China 2.1 General Situation 2.2 Market Structure 2.3 Import & Export 2.3.1 Import 2.3.2 Export 2.4 Competitive Landscape
3. Development Environment of CT Industry in China 3.1 Policy Environment 3.1.1 Supervisory Policies 3.1.2 Industry Policies 3.1.3 Import & Export Policies 3.2 Upstream and Downstream Sectors 3.2.1 Upstream 3.2.2 Downstream
4. Development Forecast of CT Industry 4.1 Global Market Forecast 4.2 Chinese Market Forecast 4.2.1 Low Ownership Per Capita 4.2.2 Imbalance of Regional Distribution 4.2.3 Sales Volume Forecast of CT
5. Main Companies
- Beijing Shimadzu - China Resources Wandong - GE - Hengrui Meilian - Meiya Optoelectronic - Mindray - Neusoft - Philips - Shenzhen Anke High-Tech - Siemens - Tianjin Songhua Electromechanical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcp4t7/china_computed