DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nxczn2/agrippal) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Agrippal (Seasonal Influenza Vaccine) Forecast and Market Analysis" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Agrippal (Seasonal Influenza Vaccine) Forecast and Market Analysis”
Seasonal Influenza is a respiratory infection caused by influenza virus that results in mild to severe symptoms, such as fever, cold and cough. The market is heavily driven by the sales of prophylactic vaccine treatments to prevent infection. Currently, trivalent intramuscular vaccines such as Sanofi's Fluzone and Vaxigrip, GlaxoSmithKline's Fluarix and FluLaval and Novartis' Fluvirin garner the majority stake of the market. However, with the entrance of vaccines with novel routes of administration, such as AstraZeneca's intranasal FluMist and Sanofi's Fluzone IntraDermal, the authors project a dramatic shift favoring the adoption of such vaccines over the traditional intramuscular vaccines. The authors also anticipate that manufacturers that launch quadrivalent formulations will steal market share, patient share, and revenue from the trivalent influenza vaccines currently available.
Agrippal is a trivalent, inactivated influenza vaccine administered via intramuscular injection. It is indicated for the protection of recipients against subsequent infection from seasonal influenza. The viruses used in the vaccine are propagated in embryonated chicken eggs, collected via centrifugation and filtration, and inactivated with formaldehyde. The surface antigens (i.e., hemagglutinin, neuraminidase) are further purified via centrifugation. Agrippal is marketed by Novartis in over 50 countries, including the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, and India.
- Overview of seasonal influenza, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Agrippal including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Agrippal for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, the UK, Italy, Spain, Japan, China and India
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for seasonal influenza
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Agrippal performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Agrippal from 2012 to 2022 in the US, France, Germany, the UK, Italy, Spain, Japan, China and India.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nxczn2/agrippal