DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khzhpt/argentina_lead) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Argentina Lead Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Fiscal Regime, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape" to their offering.
This mining industry offering provides a comprehensive understanding of the Lead mining industry in Argentina. This report provides historical and forecasted data on Lead mine production, Lead metal consumption, and Lead ores and concentrates trade (export and/or imports) to 2020. In additions to this, the report also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major Lead mining companies, information on major active and planned mines and regulations governing the industry.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Overview of the Argentina Lead mining industry, with detailed information about mine production, reserves, metal consumption and Lead ores and concentrates trade
- Historic data from 2000 to 2010, and forecast to 2020
- Key growth factors and restraints affecting the Argentina Lead mining industry
- List of major active and planned Lead mines
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the Lead mining industry
- Profiles of key Lead mining companies
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the Argentina's Lead mining industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the Argentina's Lead mining industry
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
- AR Zinc S.A. (AR Zinc)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khzhpt/argentina_lead