LAS VEGAS--()--The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® today announced the winners for the 2013 Mark of Excellence Systems Integrator Awards, presented by CEA’s TechHome Division. Winners were announced at the 2013 International CES® at the Mark of Excellence Systems Integrator Awards Reception. The 2013 International CES is the world’s largest annual innovation event and runs January 8-11, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
CEA’s Mark of Excellence System Integrator Awards program recognizes the most innovative home technology custom installation projects and designs. Submissions are reviewed by a panel of industry experts across more than 14 categories ranging from security, energy management, tele-wellness and home theater.
The following are winners of the 2013 Mark of Excellence Awards:
Multi-Room Audio/Video Project of the Year
- Platinum Winner: Structured Home Solution, LLC - LaVerghetta
- Gold Winner: Futuristic Home Inc. – McTernan Residence Point Lookout NY
Home Theater/Media Room Project of the Year
- Platinum Winner: Phoenix Unequaled Home Entertainment – Southern Comfort
- Gold Winner: SoundVision, Inc. – Kentfield/Media Room
- Platinum Winner: SmartHouse Integration – Odegard’s Outdoor Oasis
- Gold Winner: DSI Entertainment Systems – Bellagio Fountain Backyard
Lighting Control Project of the Year
- Platinum Winner: DSI Entertainment Systems – Custom LED Light Control in Malibu
Retrofit Project of the Year under $50,000
- Platinum Winner: 1 Sound Choice – Deyoung Family Theater
Specialty Project of the Year
- Platinum Winner: DSI Entertainment Systems – High-Tech Dog Rescue
- Gold Winner: DSI Entertainment Systems – The Ultimate Conference Room
Home of the Year (installed price up to $50,000)
- Gold Winner: The Hunter Group – Mandeville House
Custom Home of the Year (installed price between $50,000 - $150,000)
- Platinum Winner: Futuristic Home Inc. – McTernan Residence Point Lookout NY
- Gold Winner: Structured Home Solutions, LLC - LaVerghetta
Luxury Home of the Year (installed price between $150,000 - $300,000)
- Platinum Winner: DSI Entertainment Systems – Control Meets Elegance
- Gold Winner: DSI Entertainment Systems – High-Tech Luxury Living
Ultimate Home of the Year (installed price above $300,000)
- Platinum Winner: Electronics Design Group – Modern Luxury
- Gold Winner: DSI Entertainment Systems – Retrofit Automation in Los Angeles
Sustainable Project of the Year
- Platinum Winner: cyberManor – Holland-Yates Residence
Universal Design Project of the Year
- Platinum Winner: Electronics Design Group – Hidden Entertainment
TechHome Integrator of the Year
- SoundVision, Inc.
TechHome Small Business Integrator of the Year
- Cyber Home Networks, Inc.
TechHome Leadership Award
- Michael Pope, Audio Video Interiors
Note to Editors: The official name of the global technology event is “International CES.” Subsequent references to the show can be shortened to “CES.” Please do not use “Consumer Electronics Show” to refer to the International CES.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $206 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also owns and produces the International CES – The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA’s industry services. Find CEA online: www.CE.org and www.DeclareInnovation.com. Follow CES at www.CESweb.org and through social media: http://facebook.com/InternationalCES, http://twitter.com/IntlCES, http://blog.ce.org/.
2013 International CES
January 8-11, 2013, Las Vegas, NV
March 8-10, 2013, Snowmass, CO