DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krd29g/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the North American Centrifugal Pump Market" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Analysis of the North American Centrifugal Pump Market”
Utilities and Oil and Gas Driving Demand
This research service covers industry challenges, market drivers and restraints, a revenue forecast, market trends, the competitive landscape, and strategic conclusions for the North American centrifugal pumps market. Analysis is offered for the market and market segments, which include the following: single stage and multi stage pumps as well as axial-flow pumps, submersible pump, circulator pumps, and sealless pumps. End users and their roles in the market are also discussed and include: oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food and beverage, construction, water and wastewater, power, and others. The base year is 2011, and forecasts run to 2018.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the North American centrifugal pumps market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive the growth of centrifugal pumps market?
- What are the restraints faced by the market participants? What is the expected impact?
- What are the major end-user industries for centrifugal pumps? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
- Which types of centrifugal pumps are expected to show good growth? What is their share among the various centrifugal pumps?
- Who are the major industry participants? What is their relative position in the North American centrifugal pumps market?
Key Topics Covered:
Total Centrifugal Pumps Market
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
Forecast and Trends
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
CEO's 360-Degree Perspective
Single-stage Radial Flow Centrifugal Pumps Segment Breakdown
Multi-stage Radial Flow Centrifugal Pumps Segment Breakdown
Axial- and Mixed-flow Centrifugal Pumps Segment Breakdown
Circulator- and Sealless-flow Centrifugal Pumps Segment Breakdown
Submersible-flow Centrifugal Pumps Segment Breakdown
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krd29g/analysis_of_the
Source: Frost & Sullivan