MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Capella University (http://www.capella.edu), an accredited online university* that has built its reputation by providing high quality online degree programs for working adults, has launched a newly designed website that has been specifically designed to help adult learners find the degree program that is best suited to their interests and professional goals.
“We are excited to share our newly designed website with all those who want to advance their careers through pursuing an online degree at Capella. An incredible amount of research and thought went into the development of our new site, and we believe strongly that it will be an exceptional online resource for anyone planning to take their career to the next level,” said Scott Kinney, president of Capella University.
The completely redesigned website – which can be viewed at www.capella.edu - incorporates audience and industry best practices, along with extensive feedback from Capella subject-matter experts. Some of the stand-out features of the new website include:
- A bold, contemporary look, added features and increased functionality— designed to reflect what’s important to today’s adult learners.
- A new “program finder” tool to help prospective students find the degree program best aligned with their interests and professional goals—and the opportunity to save that information for future reference.
- A “responsive-design” format that adjusts automatically for viewing on tablets/iPads and other new technologies.
- Expanded chat and other interactive capabilities.
- Content specifically developed to align with Capella’s outcomes-based learning model.
- A redesigned mobile experience to match the design of the new website.
About Capella University
Capella University (www.capella.edu) is an accredited online university* that has built its reputation by providing quality online degree programs for working adults. About 75 percent of Capella students are currently enrolled in master's or doctoral degree programs in business, counseling, education, health administration, homeland security, human resource management, human services, information technology, nonprofit management and leadership, nursing, psychology, public administration, public health, public safety, and social work. Capella also offers bachelor's degree programs in business, information technology, nursing, psychology, and public safety. Within those areas, Capella currently offers 148 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 22 certificate programs. Nearly 35,000 learners were enrolled as of Sept. 30, 2012, from all 50 states and 59 other countries. Capella is committed to providing high-caliber academic excellence and pursuing balanced business growth. Founded in 1993, Capella University is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capella Education Company, headquartered in Minneapolis. For more information, please visit http://www.capella.edu or call 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552).
*Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and
is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu.