SACRAMENTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--StreamSend, a leading email marketing service provider and creator of the social marketing tool suite StreamSend Share, enjoyed record growth in 2012, the best year in its fifteen year history, driven by its innovative approach to bring the power of social sharing to email.
“Attracting a record number of new clients this year has validated our commitment to combine social sharing with email to increase engagements and clicks dramatically,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “One success after another with progressive email-sharing techniques has boosted client ROI and attracted many businesses looking for that kind of profit in their marketing.”
In fact, a StreamSend-commissioned Relevancy Group research report showed that marketers using email in combination with social sharing drive six times the amount of revenue than those marketers that do not connect social and email segmentation.
Businesses aren’t missing the point: a recent industry survey showed that the amount of email sent by retailers in 2012 jumped by 19 percent.
StreamSend Share innovations guided many clients’ marketing in a more profitable direction in 2012. Here are some StreamSend email-share techniques and offerings that StreamSend clients have chosen as particularly valuable to improving their marketing results:
- Businesses gained the power to identify their video subscribers and how their videos are shared, using an Email + Video widget.
- StreamSend gave clients the ability to easily turn videos into ads, further engaging viewers with a Call to Action button to put on an existing video and email it out, where it plays in place and launches a profitable relationship – one that can be shared and repeated with a growing audience across all customer touchpoints.
- StreamSend shared eight important steps businesses can follow to successfully automate their social and email marketing and nurture demand-driven leads into becoming customers.
- StreamSend clients learned the techniques businesses can use to create an automated email campaign that is both easy and effective.
- Businesses discovered how to successfully guide businesses in creating social marketing campaigns that add new social “fans” and build relationships with existing fans.
- Clients also learned some of the top techniques for marketers to use email and social marketing to win and keep customers with lifecycle marketing.
- StreamSend Share for Campaigns was released, offering a powerful tool that lets businesses create social marketing campaigns that add new social “fans” and build relationships with existing fans, for free.
- StreamSend also released its Email + Video capability, offering the ability to engage viewers directly from the email, rather than leaving the email to follow a link where it will play. This key feature keeps communication direct with customers, aligned with the accompanying email message, and allows full tracking of viewer behavior.
- StreamSend integrated Google Analytics into its social marketing tool suite StreamSend Share, a feature that shows more than 20% improvement in the view and click rate of emails designed to be shared socially.
Find out more about these features and solutions to email & social sharing, visit http://www.streamsend.com/lp_getsocial.htm.
StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable email marketing service designed to help businesses maximize the reach of their marketing budget when sending an email newsletter or using Social Media. StreamSend offers a number of industry-leading standard pricing plans, private-label and affiliate programs and hands-on personal client service. Started in 1998, StreamSend is a leader in Email Marketing.