DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9v9hk/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Outlook 2013: Global Pharma" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Global Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Outlook 2013: Global Pharma”
Global Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Outlook 2013: Global Pharma
Over the next five years, we will witness surge in approval of new drugs that would deliver a major improvement in the standard of care. Therapy areas - Oncology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology HCV, Atrial Fibrillation, Multiple Sclerosis, Dyslipidemia, Alzheimer's and Melanoma are few select areas where newer therapies that are safer and more efficacious will reach the market. Many of these innovations promise a paradigm shift in the standard of care. The year 2012 has marked the beginning of this trend as many new blockbuster drugs were approved and we also witnessed promising proof of concept data on many of the potential path breaking innovation. There are also major outcome clinical trials that will deliver data over the next few years and if positive, we will see the change in fortunes of many existing drugs that are on the market.
In the near term as well the sector continues to remain attractive, as cost containment initiatives, restructuring/deconsolidation, share repurchase program, M&A, emerging market growth potential and dividend policy continue to be encouraging. Over the next few years, the growth of the industry would be shaped up by a battle between fundamental growth drivers (Value added innovation) versus regulatory pressures to contain costs.
Global Biopharmaceutical Outlook 2013-Global Pharma, released by MP Advisors provides analyses of individual large cap companies, promising drug candidates in their late stage pipelines, competitive landscape, and important therapy areas where new innovation will create leadership, forecast for major marketed drugs where competition/ regulatory scenario will change the dynamics, and the potential impact of several important upcoming milestones on the industry.
Key Topics Covered
1. Value Based Pricing- Strength of Innovation Vs Fiscal Pressures
2. Major therapy areas to shape up pharma business going forward
3. Europe - Regulatory Pressures and Increasing Pro Generic Stance
4. Will US fall to Pricing Pressures?
5. Emerging Markets and their importance in Growth of Large Cap Pharma
6. Global Pharma -Drugs Losing Patent Protection By 2017
7. Impact of patent expiry in w.r.t. 2012 total revenue thru 2017
8. Global Pharma Research Pipeline (PhII And PhIII)- 2013
9. Global Pharma Milestones in 2013
10. Roche: Breast Cancer Franchise And Actemra To Drive Near Term Growth, And Multiple Blockbusters In Pipeline To Take Care Of Long Term Growth
11. GlaxoSmithKline: Next Generation Bronchodilators, Melanoma, Hiv And Emerging Market To Lead The Way While Regulatory Overhang In Respiratory And EU Pricing Pressure Persist
12. Bristol-Myers Squibb: Pressures To Dominate In The Near Term, Pipeline Will Take Longer To Deliver
13. AstraZeneca: 2013 Will Be A Transition Year And AZN May Have To Take Some Bold Initiatives
14. Eli Lilly: Late Stage Pipeline Fickle And Risky
15. Merck: News-flow from Mega-trial on MRK's cardiology Franchise would reshape Merck's Growth Prospects
16. Novartis: Back on a Growth Trajectory
17. Novo Nordisk: Hemophilia Franchise and Thrice Weekly Degludec - The Future Drivers
18. Pfizer: M&A Only Can Drive Further Upside In The Near Term
19. Sanofi: Solid Base Business, But Upside From Pipeline Will Take Longer To Come About
20. Global Pharma Sector Industry Tables
- Bristol Myers-Squibb
- Novo Nordisk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9v9hk/global.