LAS VEGAS--()--Morega Systems Inc., a proven provider of media mobility solutions for worldwide service providers and consumer electronics companies, today announced that it will showcase its latest offerings at CES in Las Vegas on January 7-10. Morega delivers premium and personal media to any IP network-connected device, such as iPhones, tablets, smart TVs, game consoles, etc., addressing consumers’ demands to access their favorite content anytime, anywhere. Morega is hosting prospective customers, media and analysts at the Venetian and will demonstrate a diverse range of media mobility solutions that address a wide range of business models. These solutions can be deployed today to increase customer satisfaction and begin generating incremental service revenues:
“Today’s consumers demand the freedom to easily enjoy their favorite entertainment regardless of device or location”
- Forge Media Gateway Platform –Forge, developed in partnership with ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Systems, combines high speed internet access, digital voice services, and wireless delivery of premium video, pictures and music to smartphones, tablets, laptops, and connected TVs throughout the home and beyond.
- TP Vision/Philips TV - deploys Morega to enable customers to stream television content from their TP Vision Smart TV to any iOS device within the home by simply downloading an iOS app. Morega enables up to six concurrent streams from a single TP Vision Smart TV, allowing consumers to view multiple channels across multiple devices.
- Home Media NAS – media ingest, storage and playback from a DLNA media server to game consoles and smart TVs
- Quad-stream HD Transcoding – transcoding of four HD video streams simultaneously for delivery to smartphones, tablets, computers, and any other IP-based media device
- Ad Insertion and Analytics – targeted ad replacement on personal devices driven by user analytics captured through Morega’s media mobility software ecosystem
“Today’s consumers demand the freedom to easily enjoy their favorite entertainment regardless of device or location,” said Buddy Snow, CEO, Morega Systems. “At Morega, we’ve developed a range of innovative solutions to help television service providers and consumer electronics manufacturers quickly and effectively address this challenge. Our technology begins in the home, with options to stream content anywhere, or to sync content for offline access on any device. As a pioneer and leader in media mobility, having deployed with some of the largest consumer brands in the world, we are excited to show our products at CES.”
Morega’s comprehensive software ecosystem offers both server-side and client-side implementation options, flexible transcoding management, and cloud-based servers for provisioning, authentication, security management, and capturing usage analytics. By leveraging the existing broadband capacity to the home, Morega offers the fastest and most cost-effective approach to implementing secure, multi-screen media delivery solutions for consumers.
About Morega Systems
Morega Systems (www.morega.com) is a proven provider of secure media mobility software solutions that give service providers and consumer electronics manufacturers a better way to wirelessly deliver valuable premium and personal media to any consumption device, regardless of location. Morega creates a high-performance media ecosystem by putting firmware in the media source box (such as an IP gateway device), software in the client consumption devices, and servers in the cloud. Working closely with the conditional access and DRM systems, Morega ensures that media is securely delivered via adaptive streaming or high-speed file transfer. Morega’s analytics and statistics server tracks media consumption on client devices while respecting consumer privacy, thus enabling ideally targeted advertising just before delivery on personal devices.