OLDWICK, N.J.--(www.bestreview.com/freeissue.)--Best’s Review magazine’s January 2013 “Innovators Showcase” issue focuses on 10 companies whose successful innovations measurably improved business performance and, in some cases, favorably impacted the insurance industry. The January issue is available free online at
The featured companies are:
- Accident Fund Holdings: Care Analytics -- Early Detector
- Ace Group: Ace Worldwide
- Ace Private Risk Services: Home Contents Valuation Service
- American General: DecisionXChange
- AIG: Environmental Insurance Training
- Narragansett: Project Apex
- Primerica: TermNow
- RGA Re: Motor Vehicle Records Research
- Safelite: Safelite Solutions
- Sagicor Insurance Manager: Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility
The entire January issue -- containing this exclusive content and much more -- is free for all visitors at www.bestreview.com/freeissue. More information about Best’s Review is available at www.ambest.com/sales/bestsreview.
Founded in 1899, A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2013 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.