LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced the leadership team of its wholly owned subsidiary, Canon Solutions America, Inc. The Company recently announced the launch of this subsidiary, which became effective January 1, 2013.
As previously announced, Joe Adachi, president and CEO of Canon U.S.A., is chairman and CEO of Canon Solutions America. Toyotsugu (Toyo) Kuwamura has been appointed president of the new organization. Mr. Kuwamura will also continue to lead the Corporate Administration function as well as Enterprise Services and Solutions business unit of Canon Solutions America. Mr. Kuwamura was previously executive vice president, marketing and administration, Canon Business Solutions, Inc.
Canon Solutions America will be comprised of three distinct business units: Enterprise Services and Solutions (ESS), Large Format Solutions (LFS) and Production Printing Solutions (PPS). These business units will work across four key functional areas: Service, Professional Services, Zone Operations and Corporate Administration to strategize, develop and implement solutions for customers under the Canon Solutions America umbrella.
In addition to Mr. Adachi and Mr. Kuwamura, the full leadership team of these business units and functional areas include:
- Seymour Liebman, vice chairman, Canon Solutions America (while retaining his positions as executive vice president, chief administrative officer and general counsel of Canon U.S.A., and executive officer of Canon Inc., Japan)
- Jim Sharp, executive vice president, Professional Services
- Mal Baboyian, executive vice president, PPS and LFS business units
- Arthur McGinn, senior vice president, Service
- Charles Bruschi, senior vice president, Finance, Accounting and Budget
- Peter Kowalczuk, senior vice president, ESS Zone Sales
- John Reilly, senior vice president, ESS Business Services Division/Business Products Centers Sales
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $45.6 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2011† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012. In 2012, Canon U.S.A. received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the ninth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past two years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.