DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzgrvs/nfc_and_mobile) has announced the addition of the "NFC & Mobile Payment - Payment and Transport: Vectors of Development for Mobile NFC?" report to their offering.
This study presents the current situation of the mobile payment and mobile NFC technology markets.
It analyzes the prospects for the market from a technical and economic point of view, by looking at challenges facing the economic models in key areas, including: automation, commerce, advertising, public services and transport.
- How can mobile NFC technology revolutionize payment, transportation and mobile applications?
- Can it generate revenue for the various stakeholders?
- What are some of the issues around NFC technology business models?
- What technical challenges exist that might have a direct impact on mobile NFC business models?
- Could NFC mobile payment be deployed on a large scale?
- What strategies are the major players adopting for implementing mobile NFC technology?
- Inside Secure
- NTT Docomo
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzgrvs/nfc_and_mobile